Friday, 21 August 2026
Start a Campaign
Join the Perksy community Join Now
Login Sign Up
HOT
Welcome to Perksy. | Fresh stories, campaign moments, and community participation across the Perksy platform.
Politics

Tyson Fury says Anthony Joshua fight could be off

Tyson Fury says Anthony Joshua fight could be off

Tyson Fury has claimed his highly anticipated fight against Anthony Joshua may no longer happen, blaming fresh financial demands from Joshua’s camp for putting the proposed bout in jeopardy.
The former heavyweight champion also launched an extraordinary attack on Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, accusing him and others involved in the negotiations of demanding more money.
Fury and Joshua had been linked with a long-awaited heavyweight showdown, with a potential November 20 date at Madison Square Garden in New York reportedly under consideration.
However, the fight has yet to be officially confirmed, with negotiations reportedly complicated by financial issues surrounding the proposed...

Source: Vanguard News

Open Original Source
Login to continue into the member area for this article.
What's your reaction?
Discussion
Join the Conversation
Login to Comment

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!