The Police Command in Osun has confirmed the killing of a 60-year-old man, Tajudeen Yusuf, by suspected hoodlums on Wednesday in Osogbo.
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abiodun Ojelabi, confirmed the incident in a statement on Wednesday.
Ojelabi said the incident occurred around Ita-Olokan area of Osogbo at about 4 p.m., shortly after Gov. Ademola Adeleke visited the Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun, at his palace.
He said preliminary investigation revealed that Adeleke, accompanied by his nephew, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, had earlier paid a courtesy visit to the traditional ruler.
“Immediately after the visit, one Adebayo Taoreed, popularly k...
Politics
Osun: Police launch manhunt over killing of 60-yr-old man
Source: Vanguard News
Open Original Source
Login to continue into the member area for this article.
Join the Conversation
Login to Comment